Sunday, June 3, 2012

Kudos, pRO: New Iris

****GUYS IF YOU CAME HERE BECAUSE YOU WERE INTERESTED ON THE ACCOUNTS THAT I AM SELLING JUST SCROLL DOWN PAST THIS DRAMATIC POST****



I'm quitting Philippine Ragnarok Online: New Iris Server and I guess after selling my accounts (more of that later on in this blog post) I'd be using my time for practicing whatever shit a Multimedia Arts student does (I am transferring to De La Salle College of Saint Benilde on September).

I had fun in pRO's New Iris server. I had a pretty decent handful of friends in game and I had fun spending sleepless nights with all of them in game just talking about whatever comes up to our minds and sometimes just stare at our monitors (well that's what I do at least) when our characters are just sitting at our hang out place.

I would also like to talk about the *ehem* New Iris Server Race: Guild Race Top: 2 *ehem* Emmensity guild formed by guild master Eien (Rune Knight) who is also known as Gheezii (Shadow Chaser) or better yet, known in real life as Roel Jan Manarang of Pampanga (this is facebook information ok).



During the first week of NI I've been looking for a guild to join in because I badly wanted to make friends online. During that time the only guilds that I've been seeing were Lux Lucis, Batibot, and the Heart Guild (nameless guild). I've been dying to join the Heart guild because I thought having an emblem on your name and not have the guild name is cool. But I guess they weren't really open to strangers. Same goes to Lux Lucis. I'm sorry Batibot I really didn't thought you guys were a serious guild back then. Well, because of the name. Then while at Prontera I saw Fr. Moy (Arch Bishop, Armon Gatus irl) talking to an assassin in game asking him "Gusto mong sumali ng guild? (Do you want to join our guild?)". To me it was the opportunity that I've been waiting for. So I pmed him "Ako po sir sasali ako. (I want to join, sir.)" he asked me where I was and I walked to his side and he sent me the guild invite. But my life with this Family did not start there right away. No. I haven't been active in game not until the first x3 exp mod came to NI. After the guild of Eien, Emmensity (event guild) reached to guild lv. 50, we all moved to what later on became the main guild of the Emmensity (of guild master Gheezii). After joining the guild I instantly made friends with x DOPE x (who was xDope that time) and Coffee & Milk (who was the 3rd Warlock in NI to reach 150). I think they both thought I was a girl that's why they started talking to me. The next person that I became friends with was with iheartAvejay when we went on leveling for 8 straight hours. And later on with Gheezii and Fr. Moy. I also became friends with these good people: Power Overwhelming, Aquia Yurikoh, Electronics, |GX|Project`, janshen,  DeadMouse, Noel Kreiss, Candy Shop, Pedobear~, and M o c h a.




image from ms. Raizah's blog
image from Fr. Moy

the only formal guild shoot we had that I could remember of.

This is a guild meeting. yup.


But New Iris is getting shittier by the week. It's because of Level Up's greed and people's idiocy. I don't know but the server ain't that fun anymore when everyone's got +8s and all. That just sucks man. So yeah, I guess it's now time for me to hit the sack and get my ass moving coz there's a really big world out there. And sooner or later, real life will slap me in the face.


Well anyway, so here's the information on the accounts that I am selling.

**all accounts available only for PHP(real philippine money) or Globe load.
pera padala, meet ups, or midman deals.
if you'd like to appreciate my work click here for its full resolution.

Wanderer (50/70)

Good reputation
currently at base lv. 144 job lv. 39.
no bound items.
with lv. 10 enlarge weight limit
scaraba 1 and 2 quests
with Shadow Chaser 102/17 (no scaraba/ nydquest)[leecher only][good reputation]



Maestro (50/70)

Good Reputation
base lv. 132 job lv. 33
with 51m on hand
never had a stat reset
with +4cvs, glorious set, battle guitar, battle crossbow, fire spirit armor[1], vital tree shoes, orlean's gown[1], and lots of items in kafra
with 99/50 knight


if you are interested, you can contact me at this number: 09175997624 

or email me at: xjaireyes@yahoo.com 

or just add or message me on facebook.

you can also leave a comment on this blog post. kudos, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment